Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its been a while...

Wow its been way too long since I last posted and updated. Work got crazy and I just got really busy!! Taylor Swift's new single "Mine" is out and I'm loving it! I can't stop listening to it, which I'm sure is no shock ;) check it out on itunes!

I'm so excited I am going back home (upstate new york) on Saturday for a whole week to be with my family!! I love vacations at home! One of my oldest friends just got engaged (so jealous!) and her engagement party is Saturday-perfect timing right?! Then putzing around seeing some old friends and eventually going to a Tom Petty concert :)

Alright I'm READY FOR FALL. I love, love, love fall-it's my favorite time of year...i love boots, jeans, sweaters, cardigans, tights and cozy dresses! Now I need to find some...
So Rachy and I went to NY & Co today and we found some CUTE stuff. I'll upload some pics once I've bought a few things. But until then, I'm going to be on the hunt for some great new pieces to add to my wardrobe because I am beyond bored with mine. You know when you just feel like everything you own has been worn a million times? That's what my whole closet feels like...so I'd like to change that. asap.


Okay Rae and her bffers are at a John Mayer concert tonight, so I'm going to snuggle up with 500 Days of Summer for the evening.


xx
E

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friend & I love Taylor Swift's new single!! Hope her party was Ah-May-Zing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks midtown Girl! I love love love your blog!<3

    ReplyDelete