Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vacations, Life Crises, and Good Books

So last time I posted, it was right before I went on vacay (which was uhh mazing, in case you lovely bloggers were wondering!), and then when I got back, things got ridic crazy...anyways I need to start posting more often. I made a commitment to to try to blog more, and I'm going to do my best to stick to it!

Speaking of my vacation: I got to see some friends from high school! We went out one night when I was in town. We had a lovely dinner together at Selena's, an authentic Mexican restaurant, well as authentic as upstate new york can get! Then we went downtown to get a few drinks, and ran into a drag show, which you will soon find out, we love to go to. I'm not sure why the four of us like to do that, but they are always so much fun :)
Then I got to see Tom Petty again with my family, which was an experience I have to tell you, but as always, was a great time!

Update on my life: I'm kinda going through a life crisis. I'm in serious need of some change, and I'm starting to really try to make that happen. I need to start doing the things that make me happy. When I get more of my life crisis figured out, I'll update you, but unfortunately for now, I need to keep them to myself.

I've been reading a few good books lately, how about you? I'm in the process of reading, "In Defense of Food" by Micheal Pollan. I'm almost a year old vegetarian :) and I really am happy with that life decision. I watched "Food Inc" about six months ago and it changed my life. I am told this book is the same way...I'll let you know when I finish! :)


Anyways, its getting late on a Sunday night lovelies, so I'm off.

xx
E

Currently in need of: a good date! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment