Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Omg Fall!

Alright, so if you only know me through my blog, you could already guess that I love Fall. And I'm very excited that tomorrow is September 1st! yay! Go Fall.

Okay enough about fall :)

I miss France, badly.
I miss the language and the lovely culture. Soo I really want to save up some money to get back over there. Unfortunately I know that won't happen for at least another two years, but a girl can dream can't she?
There's a lovely blog called The Paris Apartment and its all about French antiques and Parisian style, and I adore it! All the pictures make me squeal with anticipation of my next trip. I need to start watching more French period piece movies. While I'm not a big antique collector, its fun to read her blog about the antiques she gets, because they are so exquisite :)

Okay I'm out, I just had to get out how much I miss France tonight!

xx
Erin

Currently Loving: Katy Perry's cd, especially "Last Friday Night"

2 comments:

  1. I adore the Paris Apartment blog!! She lists the most lovely finds - so inspirational <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won my Apothica giveaway......come claim your prize!!

    Email me at thebeautyfile@gmail.com with your email address.

    ReplyDelete