Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I want, I need, I die

Soooo I'm on a bit of a tight leash when it comes to the moolah these days, ergo, I'm going to just lust after a few small, teeny tiny items like these:




How cute are these babies??

You can own a pair of these puppies from Anthropologie for a pretty penny-$178

These would be lovely paired with a mini such as this one from Urban Outfitters for only $48! I unfortunately can't get the picture to show up...so you'll have to just check out the link, I promise it'll be worth it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a fiercely intense person, as Rae can attest to. I can imagine that sometimes I'm difficult to live with, but I suppose who isn't? Maybe we all just say that to help us get by...maybe its the truth.


On a similar (or maybe not so similar) note, I found this image recently and I'm loving it. I kinda want to make it into a print to put in my room. It's amusingly fierce.


credit: today will be better

I have an obsession with reading. I love to find a good book, and then stay up until 4am reading on my porch in a thunderstorm finishing every last drop. This is, on my fictional porch, as the Taj Mahal (Rae and I's nickname for our place) is not furnished with a porch. But if I had a porch, I'd be on it all the time, reading, or drinking. Probably more drinking than reading.

I love LOVE love France.
I love the culture, the language, the country side, the cities, the castles, the food, the wine. I miss France desperately. I want to go back as soon as I can...which will be quite a while, but I don't care, it's too beautiful of a place to give up hoping that I'll get back there one day.
La France, Je t'aime!! Ne m'oublier pas!


xx
-E

Currently listening: Kellie Pickler "Best Days of Your Life"
Currently needing: More Sleep, more French culture
Currently reading:"Pride and Prejudice" by the lovely Miss Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment