Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lookbook: Blazer

So I haven't been sleeping well this week (its Rae, she's away on vaca and I miss her-haha just kidding. I mean I do miss her, but I just haven't been sleeping well for some reason.)

Anywaysss!! Anyone watch the Hills finale?! Genius!! Just leaves you wondering what was real and what wasn't.



Blazer: NY & Co, Top: Old Navy, Skirt: Gap
I have had this blazer in my closet for close to a year now, wanting to wear it, but not really knowing how to wear it. Then I woke up and said hell with it, I'm trying the blazer for the day. I'm not loving this outfit for two main reasons. 1. I wish I would have been wearing as shorter skirt...I think that would have helped the look a lot, because the blazer and the skirt are both long, and it makes the outfit look out of balance. Unfortunately I'm not comfortable wearing a short skirt to work....2. I'm not loving the fact that I'm not wearing cute heels. Unfortunately being 5'8" means that wearing heels to work with a skirt (event a long one) makes you kinda look like a hooker...

Since I don't have a great camera, my pics aren't the best...bear with me! (I have a Sony Cyber-Shot) It's good for parties and silly pics with friends, but not great for anything else.

_______________________

I finally caved and went to Verizon today and got an upgrade on my phone! yay! Unfortunately they were out of stock of the Droid X, and I really want that phone, soooo they're mailing it to me-YAY :)

Alright I'm snuggling in to watching P.S. I Love You with a glass of wine!
Hopefully soon I'll have pictures of my redecorated room. I'll keep ya updated!

xx
Erin

Currently Listening To: "King of Anything" by Sara Bareilles (I'm sure you're shocked :)
Currently Looking Forward To: The Bachelorette on Monday and my phone arriving
Summer Series Obsession: Covert Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment