Sunday, July 11, 2010

In Need Of A Little Inspiration

So, I've had a bit of an "erin weekend." I needed a little time to really be alone and relax after a really hectic two months of work. With Rachel away on vacation, this was the perfect time to have a me weekend. I've been very stressed out, and I have really needed to find a way to bring my blood pressure down a little. I've also been feeling pressure to find more of a purpose or direction in my life. I have spent virtually every year of my life since birth in school, except for this past year...and this past year of transition hasn't been without its difficulties.

While I don't regret picking up my life and moving over 3 hours away from my family...it has come with some sacrifices. I learned so much in the past year and grown so much as a person. But I miss my college friends, and them living 2 houses down from me. I'm so lucky to have found Rae, because she has helped me through this last year of transition. I would like to think that we've helped each other get through this.

I must admit, not having to study the past year has be LOVELY, but I crave it...how weird is that?!
Soooo...I'm going to look into going back to school and getting my masters degree. Shippensburg University is close to me and they offer a good MBA program. So I'm going to schedule an interview with the admissions staff to look at the prerequisites to be accepted, and hopefully I'll have those!

On a more positive note, I redecorated my room during my "erin weekend!"

Now I just need a rug and a comfy armchair for my reading corner! If I had the money, I would pick this rug from target:




Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll go on sale!



Alright sorry to be such a bummer with this post! I finished watching season 3 of Everwood, and cleaned out some clothes to give to goodwill. I joined the library!

So back to the original point of this post...I need some inspiration to get myself moving in life. I feel freaking STAGNANT and I NEED and CRAVE change right now.

So lets go change-BRING IT ON!

:)

xx
-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment